21. Easy beautiful pose which shows a remarkably beautiful figure.
22. Often, the most straightforward poses turn out to be the best ones. Here, the model should put her body weight all on one leg, bending her overall stance slightly so that her silhouette is ‘s-shaped’.
(с) Tjipto Suparto
23. Here the model lightly touches a vertical surface, such as a wall or a tree, with both hands. This is a great pose for taking a portrait shot.
24. If the model has long hair, definitly try to take an ‘action shot’ of her while she is moving. A good way to do this is to have her turn her head sharply.
(с) Mariya Petrova
25. This is a great, comfortable pose which can be used when taking photos at home, in a studio, and in many other locations.
(с) Christian Teß
26. This is a great pose for when the model is sitting on a sofa.
27. This is a superb choice for a shot when the model is sitting on the ground. She can be photograped from many different positions.
(c) Ben Heys
28. This pose is ideal for an artistic shot. There are a huge number of positions for the head, arms and legs which can be adopted.
(c) Vladimir Zhukov
30. However, you don’t always have to worry too much about where to put the arms. It’s perfectly OK to leave them in a relaxed position at one’s sides. The same goes for the legs, although remember that body weight should always be on one foot only.
(c) Andy Quarius
30. It’s believed that folded arms and legs create psychological barrier between people, and therefore is not recommended for photographs. However, it’s worth trying a shot where the model has her arms folded across her chest.