21. Easy beautiful pose which shows a remarkably beautiful figure.
22. Often, the most straightforward poses turn out to be the best ones. Here, the model should put her body weight all on one leg, bending her overall stance slightly so that her silhouette is ‘s-shaped’.
(с) Tjipto Suparto
23. Here the model lightly touches a vertical surface, such as a wall or a tree, with both hands. This is a great pose for taking a portrait shot.
24. If the model has long hair, definitly try to take an ‘action shot’ of her while she is moving. A good way to do this is to have her turn her head sharply.
(с) Mariya Petrova
25. This is a great, comfortable pose which can be used when taking photos at home, in a studio, and in many other locations.
(с) Christian Teß
26. And this amazing position is well suited for women with any figure. You can experiment with different positions of the feet and hands.
27. This is a superb choice for a shot when the model is sitting on the ground. She can be photograped from many different positions.
(c) Ben Heys
28. This pose is ideal for an artistic shot. There are a huge number of positions for the head, arms and legs which can be adopted.
(c) Vladimir Zhukov
29. However, you don’t always have to worry too much about where to put the arms. It’s perfectly OK to leave them in a relaxed position at one’s sides. The same goes for the legs, although remember that body weight should always be on one foot only.
(c) Andy Quarius